VPN IPs that are dedicated to a specific purpose are extremely useful. They allow you to securely access banks and unblock streaming sites. There are many VPNs available on the market. It can be difficult to find one that is good, especially one with dedicated IPs. This guide is intended to make it easier for you.
Are you in a hurry?
These are the top VPNs with dedicated IPs.
- NordVPN is the best VPN with dedicated IPs.
- PrivateVPN offers free dedicated IPs.
- Private Internet Access – provides private IPs and a large server network.
- CyberGhost VPN offers good streaming and private IPs.
- TorGuard has a long list dedicated + residential IPs.
How to Choose the Best Dedicated IP VPN
- Locations The best dedicated IP VPNs have server in the most populous countries (the USA, UK or Canada).
- High speeds A good VPN will provide very high speeds. It offers fast protocols such as WireGuard or IKEv2/IPSec and multiple servers.
- Uptime – The best VPNs offer almost 100% uptime. This ensures that your server is always accessible.
- High value. Dedicated IPs are usually more expensive. A dedicated IP VPN should also offer additional features such as ad blocking, split-tunneling and obfuscation to ensure you get a great deal.
- Port forwarding Some VPNs with dedicated IPs offer port forwarding. This allows you to open ports and communicate remotely with devices in your network, such as printers.
- Security The best dedicated IP VPNs offer excellent security, including good encryption, secure protocols and kill switches.
- Privacy A VPN should not log your IP address or Internet traffic to protect your privacy. Token-based systems are also used by some providers to hide the IP address you have.
The Top VPNs with Dedicated IPs for 2021
We spent hours researching the best VPNs available. Surprisingly many don’t offer dedicated IP addresses. We tested and found the top VPNs that offer dedicated IP addresses on the market.
1. NordVPN – Best Dedicated IP VPN Available
NordVPN offers 145+ dedicated IP servers across five countries: the US (UK), Germany, France and the Netherlands.
You get a lot of dedicated IP servers. It also has strong encryption, RAM-only servers and NordLynx and OpenVPN. You can also hide your VPN connection with a traffic obfuscation and no-logs policy that has been twice audited.
Perfect forward secrecy is also available (PFS), which refreshes encryption keys every so often to ensure hackers cannot compromise them. You also get two VPN connections, which provide more encryption to your data. A reliable ad-blocker blocks malicious websites and removes ads.
NordVPN apps are easy to use on all platforms. You also get P2P traffic support on over 4,500+ servers. Split-tunneling is available, speeds are high, and popular sites such as Netflix, Hulu and Disney+ can be unblocked.
You can use this VPN on up to six devices at once. Live chat is available 24 hours a day. The long-term contracts are very affordable and come with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- 5200+ Global Servers in 59+ Countries
- CyberSec malware protection and ad blocking
- Next-generation encryption using double VPN servers
- VPN traffic is obscured by obfuscation technology
- Strict no-logs policy
- Uses Netflix for streaming
- Lightning fast with P2P Support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
2. Private VPN – Free Dynamic Dedicated IPs
PrivateVPN provides dedicated IPs in many countries, including the USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Brazil and Sweden.
Only VPN allows you to use dedicated IP addresses free of charge. This VPN uses dynamic dedicated IPs to allow you to use dedicated IP addresses for free. Each user who connects to the server gets a randomly assigned dedicated Internet IP. PrivateVPN can’t be used to remotely access devices on a business or local network. It is necessary to whitelist any new IPs you receive. To avoid being detected on streaming sites or access banks sites, it’s best to use the VPN.
It is extremely secure. It features strong encryption and protocols that are secure, a no-logs policy, and strong encryption. It also features PFS and obfuscation.
PrivateVPN is extremely user-friendly. PrivateVPN apps are easy to use and can be used on all platforms. Its speeds are lightning fast. It unblocks most streaming websites and allows P2P traffic from all servers. Port forwarding is another feature we like.
This VPN can be used on up to six devices simultaneously. You can also use it on up to six devices simultaneously with a 24/7 live chat and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Server locations in more than 60 countries
- Zero data logging policy
- 2048-bit encryption using AES-256
- Unlimited bandwidth and high speeds
- Supports anonymous torrenting/P2P friendly
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Allows port forwarding
3. Private Internet Access (PIA – Private Dedicated IPs and Huge Server Network
PIA does not disclose the number of dedicated IP servers it owns. It does say it has dedicated IPs in the following countries: Australia, the USA, Canada, Germany and Canada. It is available as an add-on subscription with plans for one, one, and two years.
Thanks to a token-based system, PIA offers private dedicated IPs. This is something we really love. You simply purchase a dedicated IP subscription and choose a location to redeem tokens to activate the IP. The provider will not know which dedicated IP you are getting. Keep your dedicated IP token safe. The token system is so complex that the provider cannot help you retrieve it if you lose or misplace it.
This VPN offers strong encryption, kill switch, RAM only servers and secure protocols. You also get obfuscation and PFS. Although the no-logs policy of this VPN has not been audited yet, it has been proved true in court numerous times. All its apps are open source, so anyone can look at the code to ensure that they are safe.
PIA offers fast speeds, split tunnelling, easy-to use apps for most platforms and the largest server network on the marketplace – approximately 30,000+ servers. It allows P2P traffic to all servers and unblocks streaming sites.
You can use the VPN on up to 10 devices with one subscription. The long-term plans come with 24/7 live chat and a 30-day guarantee.
- WireGuard supports all platforms
- WG currently is in beta testing phase
- No Request or Traffic logs
- You can use it with up to 10 devices simultaneously
- Unlimited Bandwidth at good speeds
- 3200+ Servers in 29 countries
- 30-day money-back guarantee
4. CyberGhost VPN – Great for Privacy & Streaming
CyberGhost VPN does not advertise the number dedicated IP servers. It does say it has IPs available for the following countries: USA, UK, Canada and France. A monthly fee is required to obtain a dedicated IP.
CyberGhost VPN protects your privacy by using dedicated private IPs. To ensure that the provider doesn’t know which IP you have, you redeem them using a token-based process. It is important to ensure that you don’t lose your token. There’s no way to retrieve it.
You also get strong encryption in addition to privacy-friendly static VPN IP addresses. Secure protocols are available, including a no-logs policy and RAM-only servers. There is also an ad blocker (PFS), an ad blocking feature, and an always on kill switch.
CyberGhost VPN boasts a large server network, high speeds, and P2P support. Thanks to its dedicated streaming servers, it is very adept at blocking streaming sites. To avoid being blocked, they refresh their IPs more frequently.
You can use one account to access the VPN on up seven devices simultaneously. The prices are very affordable, there is 24/7 live chat and a 45-day money-back guarantee for long-term plans.
- More than 90 countries and more than 6000 servers
- Access to NoSpy servers
- No-logs policy
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Unblock streaming services
- Option for dedicated IP
- Strong AES 256-bit encryption
- IKEv2, WireGuard, OpenVPN, IPSec protocol support
5. TorGuard – Offers Residential IPs and Dedicated IPs in Tons Of Countries
TorGuard divides its dedicated IPs in three categories, which is a departure from most VPNs.
- Dedicated IPs The USA, Canada, Japan and Australia, Australia, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Romania, and 20+ other locations.
- Dedicated streaming Ips– The USA, Canada, Spain, Japan and Germany.
- Only in the US.
This VPN is the only one that has residential IPs. These IPs belong to ISPs and not data centers. The IPs are less likely than other streaming and bank sites to block them. The dedicated IPs can be obtained free of charge if you have the Pro program.
TorGuard VPN is one of the most expensive out there. It also has dedicated IP plans that are not cheap. However, the number of features you get make it an excellent deal.
This VPN is also very secure and great for advanced users. The VPN uses bank-grade encryption and secure protocols. You can also use the ad blocker and obfuscation features. You can also add your own scripts to the app.
It is quite fast, all servers allow P2P traffic and can unblock streaming sites, but only with dedicated streaming IPs. TorGuard allows port forwarding. The apps of TorGuard are easy to use, but more appropriate for advanced users. It’s possible for regular VPN users to feel overwhelmed by all the settings.
TorGuard supports up to 12 concurrent connections. However, it does not offer 24/7 live chat or email support. There is a 7-day money back guarantee, but the prices are high.
- More than 3000 servers and 50+ countries
- WireGuard supports modern protocol support
- Blocks malware
- Double AES/SHA encryption
- No-logs policy
- The best VPN for you
- Wide range of dedicated IP locations available
- 7-day money-back guarantee
What is a dedicated IP?
VPNs often use shared IPs. This means that you share your IP address with other users connected to the same server. Only you can use this dedicated IP.
Dedicated IPs are typically static IP addresses that you use every time you connect to a server. Some VPNs may use dynamic IPs. This means that you will get a randomly assigned IP each time you connect to a server.
Benefits of using a dedicated IP
Why do you need a dedicated IP? You might be asking.
These are the top reasons why people use them.
- You can access banks sites blocked by VPN IPs with dedicated IPs.
- Most sites do not flag dedicated IP traffic as suspicious. You won’t find as many CAPTCHA test with one.
- You can securely access remote systems with a dedicated IP. This allows you to create firewalls and gain remote access to home cameras and other system configurations.
- Streaming sites are less likely to block dedicated IPs. This is because streaming sites can’t see multiple users signing in from the same IP.
- A dedicated IP might offer a more stable gaming experience. Due to multiple pings from different servers, shared IPs can cause slow gaming speeds online. If you switch IPs frequently, it can cause disconnects.
These are the most common questions about VPNs and static IP VPNs:
Shared vs. Dedicated IPs vs. Shared – Which is Better?
You can share a shared IP with other VPN users, whether you have tens, hundreds or thousands. Only you can use dedicated IPs. Both IP types have pros and cons.
- Shared IPs Because more people are using one IP at once, it is harder for anyone else to identify your online traffic. Sharing IPs offers more privacy.
- Dedicated IPs It’s difficult for streaming sites to block dedicated Ips. You can also access bank websites and connect remotely to devices connected to a network that has a dedicated VPN IP.
It is up to you which one suits your needs best. A shared IP is best for privacy. Use a dedicated IP if you want to use VPN to access the bank’s website without being blocked.
What is the difference between a static IP VPN service and a dedicated IP VPN?
Many articles online confuse the terms and use both static and dedicated IPs interchangeably. They are not the same thing. Static IP is an IP address that never changes. It remains the same. It’s an IP address that you can only use.
Many VPNs, such as NordVPN or PIA, offer static dedicated IPs. This means that you always receive the same address. This is useful for remote access to devices in your network. PrivateVPN is one VPN that has dynamic dedicated IPs. These IPs are assigned randomly to you each time you connect to a server.
What is the cheapest dedicated IP VPN?
PIA, CyberGhost VPN offer the most affordable monthly plans for dedicated IPs. Also, their dedicated IPs use token-based systems to protect users privacy. They are also excellent VPNs. They are fast, simple to use, and secure. Both VPNs offer very affordable subscriptions with good money-back guarantee.
PrivateVPN also offers dedicated IP addresses. The IP you receive is dynamic and not static. Each time you connect to a dedicated server, the IP will change. This VPN is only used to access banks and it will not be detected on streaming sites. PrivateVPN is not recommended for remote access to devices on a business or local network. It’s too cumbersome.
Which VPN has Dedicated IPs in Most Countries?
TorGuard offers the most dedicated VPN addresses. Most VPNs have only five dedicated IPs. TorGuard allows you to get a VPN address with a dedicated IP in Japan, Australia and Canada.
However, you can’t get an Indian IP VPN address. PrivateVPN is the best choice. It offers dedicated IPs that are free. They are dynamic and not static.
Do ExpressVPN have dedicated IPs?
ExpressVPN does not have dedicated IP addresses. NordVPN is an alternative. It comes with dedicated IPs and is fast, simple, secure, and allows you to unblock most streaming sites.
Does IPVanish have dedicated IPs?
IPVanish does not have dedicated IPs PIA is an alternative. It can support up to ten simultaneous connections, which is pretty close to IPVanish’s unlimited connections. PIA is extremely secure, fast, user-friendly, and has dedicated IPs.
Surfshark has dedicated IPs
Surfshark does not offer dedicated IP addresses. PiA offers ten simultaneous connections that can be used in place of Surfshark’s unlimited connection. PIA is cheaper than Surfshark and has its own dedicated IP addresses. It’s fast, secure and easy to use.
Does PureVPN have dedicated IPs?
PureVPN does have dedicated IPs in the US and Canada. It is easy to use, offers port forwarding, and has great security.
How to get a dedicated IP address
This is how it works in just a few steps.
- Subscribe to an IP VPN.
- Install the VPN provider’s application.
- Buy a dedicated IP addon. There are many ways that VPN providers can do this – see the support guides.
- Connect to the IP VPN server.
- Use a dedicated IP to surf the internet
Should your business use a static IP VPN?
All businesses use dedicated static IPs to remote work. This makes it easier to protect the network. Administrators need only to whitelist one IP per employee and only once.