When it comes to graphics cards, there are few people who can beat ATI. In recent years, they’ve made a name for themselves by producing some of the best graphics cards in the business. Today, we’re looking at one of their latest offerings—the ati radeon hd 4870 x2. Is it the best graphics card on the market? Let’s find out.
What is the ati radeon hd 4870 x2?
The ATI Radeon HD 4870 x2 is a new high-end graphics card from ATI that was released in March of 2010. This card is based on the new codenamed “Radeon HD 5870 GHz Edition” GPU which offers improved performance and increased energy efficiency over the original HD 4870.
The ATI Radeon HD 4870 x2 boasts impressive new features, including:
- Up to 3x faster than the original card with core speeds of 850 MHz and 1,100 MHz for GDDR5 memory
- DirectX 11 support for superior performance in cutting-edge games and graphics technologies
- OpenGL 4.1 support for ultra-high-resolution displays and stereoscopic 3D gaming
- Eyefinity technology for multiple monitors including up to six displays running at once, plus dual monitor support
What are the features of the ati radeon hd 4870 x2?
The ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 is a high-performance graphics card designed for the latest games and 3D applications. It features 2GB of GDDR5 memory, giving it more memory than most other cards on the market. This gives you greater flexibility to handle high resolutions and faster frame rates. The 4870 X2 also has several other features that make it a great choice for gaming and 3D work. These features include:
- Advanced CrossFireX Architecture: The CrossFireX technology allows you to combine two HD 4870 X2 cards together to form a single powerful card that can handle the most demanding 3D gaming scenarios.
- Supports DirectX 11: The ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 supports DirectX 11, which gives you increased performance when playing the latest games.
- Ultra High Definition Resolution Support: The card supports an ultra high resolution of 2560×1600 pixels, which means you will be able to see details in your images that were not possible before.
How does the ati radeon hd 4870 x2 compare to other graphics cards?
The Radeon HD 4870 x2 is a powerful graphics card that is designed for high-end gaming and 3D rendering. It offers great performance for your desktop computer, and it is especially well-suited for use with Windows 8.1 or 10. Here are some key differences between the HD 4870 x2 and other popular graphics cards:
The HD 4870 x2 has 2GB of dedicated memory, which means that it can handle more graphical data than other cards. This makes it perfect for gaming and 3D rendering, since you won’t have to wait long for tasks to finish.
The HD 4870 x2 also features improved performance over previous models. In particular, its GPU delivers 25 percent more performance than the standard HD 3850, and its memory delivers 50 percent more performance than the standard GDDR3 memory found in most graphics cards. Consequently, you’ll be able to run game titles at higher resolutions and faster framerates on the HD 4870 x2.
If you’re in the market for a new graphics card, the ati Radeon HD 4870 x2 is definitely worth considering. It offers great performance and excellent value for your money. Plus, it comes with free copies ofamd’s latest drivers and games, so you can be sure that your experience will be positive.