While eSIMs are growing increasingly widespread, they have yet to take over the entire planet. This includes the recently introduced Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, which still has a real SIM card tray. Some people may need to remove their SIM card, especially if they are having network access troubles.
To remove the SIM card, you’ll need to know where the SIM tray is located, as well as a SIM ejection tool. If you can’t find the tool that came with the Galaxy S20 FE, a bent paper clip will suffice. If you’re using a paper clip, however, you’ll need to be a little more careful.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE SIM Card is inserted and removed
The SIM card tray is positioned on the front display’s outer frame. The tray and ejection hole are located near the bottom of the right side of the frame. The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE’s SIM card can be removed in the following manner.
- Turn off the Galaxy S20 FE altogether.
- Locate the eject hole on the device’s outside frame.
- Insert the SIM eject tool (or a paper clip) and gently press the button on the inside.
- The tray is about to be ejected.
- Remove the tray from the frame with care.
- Remove the SIM card from the tray and set it aside.
If your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is still turned on after you remove the SIM card, a message notification appears on the screen.
This simply indicates that the SIM card has been removed and then vanishes when the card is reinstalled.
It’s critical to line up a new SIM card properly in the Galaxy S20 FE when it’s time to replace it. The gold contacts will be facing down if the phone is oriented upwards. You can also align the SIM Card with the tray’s outline.
Line align the tray with the open hole on the outside frame once the card is in the tray. Push the tray back into place, making sure it’s flat with the rest of the frame. Simply turn on the card once it has been replaced, and you are ready to resume your work.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra with Dual SIM
- The Speed ZX-Twin Galaxy S20 Ultra is a Dual SIM card adaptor for Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Android handsets.
- On your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra phone, you can install and utilise two SIM cards (nano SIM size).
- The SIMore menu shows automatically in your smartphone’s main menu after it is inserted, allowing you to manage your two phone numbers and establish your settings.
- With your two SIM cards in one Galaxy S20 Ultra, you can call, send and receive SMS/MMS, and access the Internet/data.
- SIMore provides a novel and distinctive design for the Speed ZX-Twin Galaxy S20 Ultra dual SIM adapter for a straightforward and easy installation.
- The gadget is inserted into your smartphone’s slot, and your two SIM cards are inserted into the two SIM slots on the specific adapter.
- The new Speed ZX-Twin Galaxy S20 Ultra dual SIM adapter design uses the latest flexible printed circuit board technology (Polyimide kapton) to ensure thinness and strength while also reinforcing the device’s membrane and ensuring a precise connection between the SIM cards and your mobile phone.
- The new Super Speed microprocessor in the Speed ZX-Twin Galaxy S20 Ultra converter enables for ultra-fast switching between your two phone numbers.
- Its unique architecture improves the adapter’s performance while also speeding up the SIMore menu’s operations and applications.
- The shortcut function is included in the Dual SIM card adapter Speed ZX-Twin Galaxy S20 Ultra.
- You can access the SIMore menu by dialling # 99, or use your Android smartphone keyboard to swap between both SIM cards (#11 and #22).
- You can change numbers in two clicks and select your SIM to make and receive calls, send and receive SMS, access data, and browse the Internet.
- The Dual SIM Speed ZX-Twin Galaxy S20 Ultra adapter allows you to name your SIM cards so you know which one is linked and avoid paying roaming fees.
- Travelers, businesspeople, and anyone who utilizes multiple SIM cards or phone numbers will find this quite useful (professional SIM , private SIM or foreign SIM).